Monday, September 6, 2010

"Wow, you've turned into a right sexy wee bastard. Do you know that?"

I am probably going to change the background and layout of my blog until I get it right, and it looks good. So, for now it's some bridge or whatever it is in the background :)... I am sure I will change my mind in a few days.

This weekend was the bomb dot com (in the words of em anderson)!

Saturday was the Scottish - Highland Games festival. I can now check that off my list as well as eating Haggis. yuck. The games were a lot of fun, and it was nice spending time with my family and my roommie. We watched some of the tough guys in kilts hurl heavy stuff over limbo poles, and do some other cool stuff. I am sure there is a name for the sport they did, but I'm too tired to care to look it up.

There were lots and lots of hairy legs, knee socks, plaid, meat, and some freaky A$$ people dressed up in some interesting outfits...for a second I thought I was at a Renaissance Fair. But more power to them for getting really really into it.

Back the the Haggis. I didn't hate it, but 2 bites was definitely enough for me. Check!

It's been a long weekend and I need to catch some z's, so I'll leave you with some pics from this weekend


Check out these guns





I think this one is self explanatory... "banger...but i didn't even know her"



They snazzed it up with some saltines. Still wasn't good.

Didn't know Coolio was Scottish.

It's like the Gwen Stefani of kilt wearers! Maybe he's "just a girl...and he'd rather not be.."

This is funny because I have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy. Sausage stop. haha. In my defense Callie and Phil were laughing at this too...

Speaking of Phil...
"I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow. " - Stuart Makenzie...So I Married an Axe Murderer

No comments:

Post a Comment