Monday, September 13, 2010

"I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate."

After a busy morning of weeding the zoo tracks, we made our way to SF for our reward! We had some mishaps on the way...like going down the wrong way on a 1 way street not once, but twice, almost hitting an A-hole of a biker that cussed us out, and almost not finding a parking spot. But luckily we made it through all the opposition that was thrown at us! The world is now a better place because we were able to eat chocolate the rest of the day...and the day after :)

The Ghiradelli Square Chocolate Festival was hoppin. There were tons of people, which meant tons of really long lines to get a tiny sample of chocolate. So we decided to divide and conquer. Each of us would stand in separate lines and grab a bunch of samples from each booth to share so we didn't have to wait in every line.

And for those that don't like standing in lines at all, just pull a Petty and cut in line by "accident". Not that I am complaining because George hooked us up with his goods that he cut in line to get! Sometimes with lines that long you just have to have the balls to work the system. Well done.

We left with a box full of chocolate that we split later on. It's only been 2 days and all of my chocolate is gone. I ate every bit, and there was a lot of it. I figured if I am going to eat healthy again this week I had better get rid of that chocolate before Monday, which means eating the remains on Sunday. It was a tough job but someone had to do it.
It was a beautiful day in the city with the best friends a girl could ask for! Later on we stopped by Gap and I even got some work pants (check off my list!), and then ate some real food to settle our stomachs with all the chocolate we ate.


I think I can guess where someone does her shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment