Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 and 1 day old...the party didn't stop

You would think after such a busy month I would have taken a day off after my bday...but Kim found some cheap tickets to see John Legend play in Stockton...of all places. The tickets were actually for the screening of the documentary "Waiting for Superman", that's about the messy public school system. It's a pretty informative flick. John is going around promoting that documentary. After the movie we were promised a performance by him. We were thinking that probably meant he was gonna play 1 or 2 songs, but JOHN BROUGHT IT! He played at least 10 songs...and he was AMAZING. That is an understatement. If you ever get a chance to see him, don't question it, just do it!



It was a great night with great friends yet again!


I also caved and bought this T-shirt. I know, I know...another t-shirt. But come on! Look how awesome it is!

2 comments: